PHP is now considered to be the most popular web programming language. The biggest advantage is that, it is an open source platform. This helps in reducing cost and time for any web developing organization.
Are you craving to build a website or a web based application that will not only give you a user friendly experience but also manage your database? Hyper Text Pre-processor or PHP is considered to be one of the best web programming languages and is widely preferred since its inception in 1995. This is the perfect choice of program if the client wants the project to be integrated with a database. The best part of PHP is that it is an open source web development framework. It has all built-in enhancements that make it a complete web application developing program for any requirement. PHP gains the winning edge over its competitors such as .Net and java which are also giants in the web development industry.
Today, most of the companies prefer a dynamic web site where the content can be modified and updated periodically. The web world was lacking such sites. This seemed to be a nightmare to all programming languages and it made things worse when the client demanded an SEO friendly website. The birth of PHP as a dynamic web programming language ended the issue of a website being static all the time. Each version that was released increased the performance and security of the internet programming language.
Features of PHP Development
• PHP reduces the lines of code drastically. This helps the quality assurance team when the testing process is done.
• The applications are safe and secure like never before.
• The websites built using PHP increase performance and promises to be reliable and user friendly.
• PHP being an open source language is a huge advantage. This reduces cost and time to build an application or a website.
• Websites built using PHP not only helps the developers, but also the owners. The site is easy to maintain and further enhancements can be implemented since the language PHP uses is of international standards.
Website owners who have developed their websites using PHP can boast of a trouble free, search engine friendly website and can develop multi featured web based applications.
Most of the companies hire PHP programmers since they work on a project basis and get their projects done at the appropriate time. Web developer for hire is the way to go if you want to stay away from problems such as managing employers, spending time to get resources and studying about the latest technologies.
Article Source: http://www.articlealley.com/http://vyom.articlealley.com/the-most-used-web-programming-language-1325231.html