Thursday, November 8, 2012

GameCenter App for Your Phone Exclusively from GameFly


If you have read some of my previous posts, you know that I’m an avid gamer. I play as much as I can and I’m always up to date on the newest releases. Buying all of the latest games can get very expensive though. Not only do games cost about $60 each, but the consoles can run nearly $500 themselves. This is why I started using GameFly a few years ago, and since then, I’ve never turned back.



GameFly is basically NetFlix, but for video games. You have no late fees and no need to go to the rental store. Just rent your games on the internet and they get mailed straight to your door. GameFly is a gamers dream come true; you never have to leave the couch. They have all the newest games, for every console imaginable, including games for the most elderly machines.



But, how do I keep up with the newest games, when I ditch the couch and hit the road? This was a serious problem that I faced when we launched CellPig.com, but I have since found the ultimate answer. GameFly has launched a new app, which they call GF GameCenter, and it has made my dreams come true.



The GameCenter app, which has been designed to function side-by-side with the GameFly service, allows users to rent games on the road, watch video reviews, and get up-to-date news and info on over 8000 video games. Choose any game and instantly get a short review, specs, controls, cheats, codes, and the ability to rent the game through GameFly.



GF GameCenter also grants you the ability to share any of this content with your fellow gaming-geeks, whether it be through Facebook, Twitter, or Email. This will make you the coolest and most knowledgeable gamer around, I promise. And with all of this, I truly can’t call you a gamer, unless if you start using the GF GameCenter application, paired up with GameFly.



If you are currently utilizing the GameFly service, you need to download the GameFly app on your Apple, Android, or Palm/HP device today. If you’re not using GameFly, you need to get it right away.



‘But what if I don’t have one of these sweet mobile devices,’ you ask? Get one of those too. This app is free and it will keep you ahead of the curve. A true gamer would never leave the house without the GF GameCenter application in his pocket.



And a true gamer would never leave his house, without his phone being protected by a case from CellPig.com.

Source:  Optimize4you, Articlealley

No comments:

Post a Comment